Wednesday, January 20, 2010

AT LAST......

I was on leave today...together with a friend...we went to meet someone in Shah Alam.



11.30am- my phone rang......it was my lawyer @ my brother- in-law on the other

end..

"Assalamualaikum...Ery..abang ni...are you in the office?"

"Nope..im on leavelah bang...what's up?"

"Good news.......your house key is with me...."

"When can i get the key from you?"

"You're on leave..so might as well today...."



Yeeehaaa........only Allah knows how greatful and happy i am...then made a quick call to my beloved wife..who then took a half day leave for one of the biggest event in our life.

We are just like two little kids who just got an expensive present....excited..happy...and....duhhh...it's our first apartment..okey?...

20th January 2010......heheh..at last....

Well....now we are busy looking for ideas...and calculating our budget..for a bit of 'make up' for the apartment...

NEXT.......

Stay tune for the transformation of the apartment from 0 to......who knows...

No comments: